Drug safety is a critical focus area for pharmaceutical companies.
Adverse biological effects often consist of subtle changes, and safety
reviewers relying on medical expertise and visual observation cannot
absorb all the data and see emerging trends. They need an automated
analytical system that can help identify growing trends sooner, and
reduce time wasted on false signals.
- Aggregate and cleanse data from multiple sources viz. clinical data, sponsor-collected safety data, regulatory-collected safety data, and health care data
- Hidden insights in other unstructured sources
- Processes requiring medical expertise, guided analysis and visualization
- Enabling early warning systems that can detect emerging trends
SafetyReady™ Analytics is TAKE’s proprietary service for life sciences customers to leverage their own Oracle Argus Safety suite, or other data sources mentioned above, for enabling effective pharmacovigilance analytics.
- Adverse Events Analytics
- Case Processing Metrics
- Case Submission Metrics
- Key Result Areas
- Key Performance Indicators
- Capacity Management
- Actual vs. targeted
- Percentage in relation to a pre-defined threshold
- Case processing rates by workflow
- Request for Info
- Request for Demo
- Schedule a Meeting
One of the pharmaceutical companies (also referred as Customer) that specialize in the discovery...
The Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP) is a large-scale, multi-institutional...